Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
Individual Consultation Request Form
If you would like to request an individual consultation with a staff member from the CETL, please complete the following electronic form and we will get in touch with you soon.
1. First and last name
2. UC Merced email address
3. What is your role at UC Merced?
Senate Faculty (e.g. assistant associate professor, LPSOE)
Non-senate faculty (i.e. lecturer, visiting assistant professor)
Graduate teaching assistant
Other (e.g. post-doc or lab manager)
4. In what department, program, or unit do you teach?
5. Is there a specific CETL staff member with whom you would like to meet?
Yes, Belinda Braunstein
Yes, Anali Makoui
Yes, Adriana Signorini
Yes, James Zimmerman
6. What is/are your reason(s) for requesting an individual consultation?
To discuss classroom practices (e.g. teaching and learning strategies)
To discuss assignment development
To discuss student evaluations
To discuss lesson or curriculum (re)design
To discuss SATAL services (e.g. classroom videotaping, focus group, etc.)
To discuss English language issues
7. When are you available to meet? Please list dates and times that would work for you.
8. Any other comments?
Survey Powered By